American singer Billie Eilish paused her concert to help a fan get an inhaler
Twenty-year-old American singer and Songwriter Billie Eilish stopped her concert in Atlanta to help a distressed fan in the audience get an inhaler. Eilish was performing at State Farm Arena on Saturday on her “Happier Than Ever.”
This is not the first time she stopped her concert. She has been stopping her concert for fans for years.
Eilish released her album Happier Than Ever in July and kicked off her world tour this month. Happier Than Ever follows 2019’s When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go?, Eilish’s 4x Platinum debut studio album, which earned the singer five Grammy Awards.
While performing, she noticed a fan who is struggling to breathe. “Do you need an inhaler? Who needs it?” she said on stage pointing into the audience.
“Do we have an inhaler? Can we just grab one?” she asked.
After some time, a venue staff provided medical assistance to the fan. Then, the singer calmed the crowd, “It’s okay, we got one. Give her some time. Don’t crowd. Relax, relax, it’s okay. We’re taking care of our people, hold on.”
View this post on Instagram
Then she addressed the fan again by saying, “You need to come out or are you OK? Are you sure?” before blowing a kiss and mouthing, “I love you.”
- We Could Save Fish Populations By Mapping The Pacific Ocean’s Busiest ‘Blue Corridors’
- After Long 80 Years of Separation, Mother Reunited With Daughter On Her 98th Birthday
- “The impossible has become a reality.” Brave 11-Yr-Old Ukrainian boy reunited with his family.
- Miraculous!: Passenger with no flying experience landed a Plane safely after pilot falls ill
- Spain will be the first Western country to give 3 days of menstrual leave