Man With Terminal Cancer Gets his 1 Final Dream Come True, Thanks to Super Bowl Surprise.
Mr. Ray sat down when he found out he had terminal pancreatic cancer and wrote a real-life bucket list.
It was simple: he wanted to walk his daughter down the aisle at her wedding, hold his first grandson, and witness his youngest child graduate from college.
While all of his dreams have come true in recent months, one big wish remains unmet.
As a lifelong Cincinnati Bengals fan, he dreamed of watching his favorite team play in the Super Bowl!
In 2022, after the Bengals qualified for Super Bowl LV1, philanthropist Charlie Rocket decided to fulfill Ray’s dream.
In partnership with corporate sponsor ClickUp, he purchased Ray tickets to attend the big game in Los Angeles, California.
It was incredibly moving to watch Ray’s reaction when shared the good news over video chat!
View this post on Instagram
Share this beautiful story with others.
- We Could Save Fish Populations By Mapping The Pacific Ocean’s Busiest ‘Blue Corridors’
- After Long 80 Years of Separation, Mother Reunited With Daughter On Her 98th Birthday
- “The impossible has become a reality.” Brave 11-Yr-Old Ukrainian boy reunited with his family.
- Miraculous!: Passenger with no flying experience landed a Plane safely after pilot falls ill
- Spain will be the first Western country to give 3 days of menstrual leave