Inspirational moment: Virginia teen born without legs won a state wrestling championship
Everyone’s inspiration, Adonis Lattimore is a senior student at Virginia High School who was born without legs. We all know that leg is an important body part needed for wrestling.
But interestingly, Lattimore proved that even without legs, you can become a wrestling champion. He became a state wrestling champion by surprising everyone. Yes, he became a champion even without legs.
He won first place in the Virginia High School League Class 6 and 106-pound weight class at the Virginia Beach Sports Center.
“Really if you work hard, you can do anything — even win a state championship without legs,” Adonis Lattimore said.
A year ago, the Covid pandemic constrained the cancellation of wrestling. Lattimore improved to 32-7 this season. He was a regional qualifier as a freshman but he didn’t stay long and missed the region tournament as a sophomore.
“I’ve been dreaming of this since I knew what it was, and to finally have it happen is just — I don’t know how to explain it,” Lattimore said.
Landstown’s Adonis Lattimore…
IS THE CLASS 6 106 STATE CHAMPION!!!!
— Ray Nimmo (@Ray_Nimmo) February 19, 2022
- “I Don’t Let It Hold Me Back.” Brave and Skillful Mother With No Hands Takes Care of Her Daughter, Becomes Inspiration
- World’s Largest Carbon Removal Facility: “Project Bison” Will Remove 5 Megatons of CO2 Per Year by 2030
- UK Couple Find Incredible Stash Of Gold Coins Worth $288,000 Buried Under Their Kitchen Floor.
- Jaw-dropping scientific victory! Conjoined twins with fused brains separated with the help of virtual reality
- Quarter-Million Pounds Of Plastic Waste Removed From Great Pacific Garbage Patch