Scientists have created synthetic antibiotics that could save millions of lives
Researchers at the University of Liverpool are working hard and they’re now a step closer to defeating “superbugs,” such as…
- “I Don’t Let It Hold Me Back.” Brave and Skillful Mother With No Hands Takes Care of Her Daughter, Becomes Inspiration
- World’s Largest Carbon Removal Facility: “Project Bison” Will Remove 5 Megatons of CO2 Per Year by 2030
- UK Couple Find Incredible Stash Of Gold Coins Worth $288,000 Buried Under Their Kitchen Floor.
- Jaw-dropping scientific victory! Conjoined twins with fused brains separated with the help of virtual reality
- Quarter-Million Pounds Of Plastic Waste Removed From Great Pacific Garbage Patch