Recently, an 8-year-old Boston Terrier dog saved a 9-month-old baby who faced trouble breathing and was sick.
Dogs are very thankful and they’re considered as man’s best friend because of their behavior, and intelligence.
The proof is here.
The family was living in Glastonbury town, Connecticut, US. Henry, the Pup forwarned his owners, Jeff Dowling and Kelly Dowling, that something was wrong.
“He was head-butting the door open and going into her room and standing there. And every time I shooed him away, he would go back in as soon as my back was turned,” said Kelly Dowling – the owner of the dog.
After Henry opened the nursery doors multiple times, Dowlings rushed into the nursery and found that their infant was having breathing trouble. Suddenly, Dowlings rushed their child to Children’s Medical Center, Connecticut.
“She started to cry and her cry was strange. I brought her downstairs and I could tell she was really struggling, so we tried suctioning some of what was in there out, which is what they tell you to do. But she started to turn blue, rigid,” said Dowling.
“I don’t know what would have happened if he hadn’t woken her. We don’t deserve dogs,” Kelly Dowling wrote on Twitter.
Dowlings told Good Morning America that Henry would get an additional round of Christmas gifts this year.
“I don’t think it was a full respiratory arrest, but struggling badly,” said Dr. John Brancato of Connecticut Children’s Medical Center in Hartford.
The baby is doing very well now.
- Berlin’s gigantic thermos tower can heat countless homes this winter
- Groundbreaking: Artificial Photosynthesis Lets Plants Grow In Total Darkness And Even In Space
- Eating Oily Fish Like Salmon May Cut Risk of Developing Alzheimer’s by Nearly 50%
- 103-year-old Granny Sets Record For World’s Oldest Parachuter
- A Revolutionary Machine That Can Make Drinking Water From Thin Air